It’s that time of year – class planning time. We’re getting the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 Course Catalog together at The Kitchen Shoppe & Cooking School and I thought I’d give you a little peek at the classes I’ll be teaching from September 2015 through February 2016.
To prolong the excitement and leave you wanting more, I’m only sharing the class titles. You’ll have to stay tuned for the descriptions, menus, dates and times!
Here they are, in no particular order:
- Where in the World is Janice Groff? Spain w/3-Wine Flight
- Pizzelle Hands-On
- Ladies Who Lunch
- 50 Shades of Chocolate
- Sicilian Pizza Hands-On
- Coffee: It’s Not Just for Breakfast
- French Macarons Hands-On (back by popular demand)
- Weeknight Dinners with Jeff & Jan
- Salt Tasting
- Polenta Morning, Noon & Night
Check back for more details. I hope to see you at The Kitchen Shoppe!!!!